Thursday, September 18, 2008

Squee Thursday!




I'm not just a seller on Etsy, I'm a buyer too. So I love looking around for quirky things I can wear, or art that I can hang.  So here are today's Squees!!!


This media work is pretty stunning. I happen to love beautiful afros and curls ( I used to sport one myself) and I think its great to see a painting that compares that style to a graceful creature. The lines of the piece are amazing too. All in all a funky piece I want to put in my hall. 

           
                         


2.

Holy Awesome Batman! I think I'm in love. I hope they're lying by saying that's the last bar.  One it's an adorable and spooky soap that would look great in any bathroom.  Two the skull is made with goat's milk and the soap is made with anise seed. This probably smells delicious and the effect on your skin must be heavenly!



3. Snappy Shop- Coffee Loves Milk

I can't even explain to you the cuteness of this apron. I mean it's coffee in love with milk. I want this so bad. You see in my household of tea drinkers we're the color of coffee and milk. Plus I love to cook. So I can profess my love in a kitschy way and avoid splatters! Score! 

 Enjoy!

No comments: