Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Horns, Let Me Show you Them


When I came back from Vegas I had a huge order for horns, and I thought that somehow my supply was depleted. I guess not. Turns out I had finished a metric tonne of them before I left and sort of forgot about them! I thought I'd pass these along as the first post of the day. Keep on the look out for a double post today, because I have pictures and announcements and all sorts of neat things. Onto the horns! 

The La Doree horns on the left are one of my new favorites. It's this neat pale gold I had lying around mixed with a great deeper gold. These came out super duper awesome and have that marbling effect I've been favoring. I'd link to these horns but apparently they've already sold! This is a good thing.
My next pair of horns are a twist on the
 traditional Devil Horns! The Sweet Copper Devil Horns are fun and flirty. Done in a really kick ass iridescent red, these horns have delicate
 copper running through them and have nifty
copper tips! Tomorrow or tonight I'll post something similar, but not quite. Why am I telling you this? Because these too have already sold. It looks like I need to write faster folks. :) 

Another set I've released into the wild is my Rococo Fae Horns! These haven't sold yet, so don't worry!
 I love these horns sooo much. Probably because I love the Rococo period. 
The art... the furniture. Well, now you can have the horns! These are some seriously textured horns folks. Seriously. 
They're done in pale pink, lavender, shamrock green and gold in a mottled texture. Super fun and right up the alley for girly girls of all ages. I have several friends who inspired these horns with their sweet disposition and sunny imaginative personalities. 

My big reveal is my Pumpkin Queen Horns! 
These were truly inspired by Fall, Halloween and all things cheeky and spooky. They're horns made to be done up like a pumpkin! The top is iridescent green. The middle is a rich orange copper and the bottom is pumpkin striped! These were lucky enough to be featured on Saucha's blog. Check them out over there! 

No comments: