Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday's Rebel Yell!




I know. I know. I should be writing to all you lovely lovies on Saturday and Sunday, but I've been hard at work. Saturday was photo shoot day at the Fascination household. My ladies came over to model some of my newest creations, and hopefully you'll adore them. How can you not? I mean there is a femme fatale hat with an OCTOPUS on it. Gives you a little bit 'o mystery. Today I'm hoping to get downtown to the millinery shop and pick up some new supplies for a whole line of Fascinators. Already I'm considering making a hat with real starfish. What do you think?




   Oh, and here's another little tease, the Bellatrix. When I started this hat I thought, "What would happen if I mixed circus and steampunk and can can dancers?!" That would be the Bellatrix. So f'in cute folks. F'in cute. The model is too. She's a new one for the VB camp, and I think she's just about the sweetest fireball to walk the planet. I new her groovy mop and great eyes would be perfect for this hat. 


Two new hats go up today as well as a slew of new horns, our most popular seller! 

Go! Shoo!

No comments: