Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Horns, Downtown, and Halloween




Good afternoon lovelies! 

I've been busy all morning shipping and taking snaps of the brand new Horns! I just started to play with some of the neon colors in my paint palette and lo and behold I got some really neat effects with this set. Sulfur, the horns on your right, have this super neat marbling effects I did. Let me tell you sealant is a gals best friend. Srsly.

The most time consuming pair was surely the Studded horns. I used about six layers of hot pink dots to get the effect, which really works. 



I'm hoping to make a trip downtown to the Fashion District this afternoon. It's like Wonderland. I'm hoping to pick up some jewelry findings for some of the Mesdames X collection. We'll see how that goes. 


Also one of my favorite Holidays is approaching which means I'm cranking out horns and such like no tomorrow. That Holiday is Halloween. 

I still don't know what I'm going to do this year, but I might go as Artemis and wear a pair of my own horns. Artemis is my favorite Greek goddess.
There's just something about her strength that makes me happy. 

As a random side note, I get to send my Drago horns to Greece, which is uber exciting! 

 

No comments: