Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shipping Madness/Updates


It is shipping madness here at the VB household. I'm shipping everyday sometimes up to two or three times. Whew.  I'm getting a workout for you lovelies. In addition to that we have a BUNCH of new horns(and I have like 5 more to put up besides!). 
Here's just a few to whet your appetite. I have to run(Moar Shipping!) but I'll be back soon with more. 
 On our left is apart of a set of new and interesting ideas from VB, horns twined in wire and stones. 
The stone of the Silver in the Blood horns happen to be Austrian Crystal.  They also come in Gold.

Below is the Purple Fae horns. I had a friend's costume in mind when I did these. I mean we LOVE purple here at VB, and I  couldn't help myself. Who doesn't love glitter? 
 Like pearls? Then the Blood and Pearls option is perfect for you. Vintage faux pearls and gold wire are decidedly Baroque. I felt soooo decadent when I made these. These would be perfect for a demonic Elizabeth the 1st. 



No comments: