Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Comissions, Horns, Sales, and Brand New Awesomeness!


COMMISSIONS! 

The only thing that has kept me from you my lovelies is the flurry of commissions last week. I want to get these up and out into the hands of excited owners around the world who'll be wearing my creations for Halloween! The most exciting commission yet is for the choker worn by Silk Spectre in the infamous comic Watchmen. Squee! I promise pictures by the end of the week, which is when the choker will be done. I only have a few words to give you until then: Black hand dyed Vintage Swiss Silk backed velvet. Yum!

Speaking of commissions I will be accepting commissions from now until the 20th of October. If you reside in California I will be accepting small commissions until the 25th. All you need to do is Convo me or email me at Ms.Violentbelle@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

The brand new Horns up! There are four new pairs up today, including the She Devil horns on the right. Today there will be more MORE sets up which include Horns made to look like candy corn!


Also Have I mentioned I extended the Sale to last the ENTIRE month? All Aya and Takara hair clips are now 15% off (I'll refund you the money through Paypal) AND if you spend more than 20 dollars you'll receive a super surprise in with your order. Squee

Also, I just wanted to give you guys a little head up.  I'm currently experimenting with making Victorian footwear. Oh yes, you heard correctly. So maybe in a few months you'll be seeing some lovely exquisite things to save up for for the Winter Holidays. Just think butter leather, hand embroidery with vintage silk thread and toasty. 

I'm such a tease. I know. :) 

No comments: