Monday, October 27, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day for an update....



So I've been busting my bottom to get you the horns you deserve lovelies, and I now have over 22 horns up! After Wednesday horn production will cease for a while, and then only Premium horns(wire wrapped/jewel encrusted) will be available until next Halloween.  Yeah, so if you really want horns now is the time. Here are a few of the new horns to whet your appetite:

The snake eyes horns are a personal favorite of mine. Done in the distinct ViolentBelle marbling they are wrapped in gold wire with REAL rattlesnake vertebrae! *squee* I almost didn't want to post them up, but I have to say I love them dearly and I want them to go to a home that will love them too. 
Another set of my favorite horns has to be the Blood drop horns! 
I love them so much. They're
 simple but really pretty. Plain black glossed horns with silver wire and tear drop shaped Austrian Crystal. I know! Decadent and the look wicked awesome on! 

Besides these some old favorites have returned! So make sure you stop on by and tell your friends!!

No comments: