Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Yea! Free Shipping!

Good morning My loves!

I know you  have heard me mention all the time that Halloween is one of my favoritest Holidays, and basically the OFFICIAL ViolentBelle Holiday, so I have come bearing gifts for you everyday this week. Today's gift is FREE SHIPPING ON HORNS AND BARRETTES. That's right. If you buy horns today they will be shipped by regular mail free of charge. If you want them priority shipped it will be discounted by the amount shipping usually is! Keep tuning into this spot as there will be some uber special horns up Today and Tomorrow. I will give you the names of two horns Marie Antoinette and Czarina, so get excited! 

But the fantastic awesomeness is not the only thing I bring. I bring some of my favorite etsy things that are Halloween themed to you. 
Etsy may have stopped recognizing Halloween, but seeing as we still have all week, I plan to showcase some of my favorite finds!

First up is Etsy seller Shadowswolf. She's new to etsy, and makes the most beautiful dreamcatchers! She has a bunch that I love(she also does custom work) but this Witch Dreamcatcher is just too cute.  I really like the little spell book in the corner!

The next delicious find comes from Seller ioianthe who makes the most beautiful masks. I swear these are hella creative and so awesome it hurts. My favorite on theme mask of hers is currently the Poor Yorick mask. 
Done in vegetable tanned leather, this mask is great for any Masquerade you might be thinking of. In fact I have a inkling to hire her for commission for an LOJ mask! 

I can't get enough of Bellatrix Art! There are some really lush prints there, all of them with rich vibrant colors done in a very spooky way. Currently I'm crushing hard on her Darkness and Wander series, and my favorite is the Lost Without you Print. Fantastic!


No comments: