Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Great Horns of Fire

What a surprise! This morning I was featured in an Etsy's Finds e-mail. Ever since then I've been trying to update you lovelies and fill orders like a mad woman. Maaaaaad. I made seven pair of horns last night! Seven, and still counting.
 I am of course still making things for Mesdames X, but as they require models, they're slower to put up. If I can corral a few of my beauties to play this weekend you'll have them. 
Have you seen the Halloween Candy inspired Horns I've been up to? They're so much fun to make, I'm still trying to think of some other candies to make.  

I have a huge trip to the Post office followed by another trip to the Downtown fashion district. I've become an utter perfectionist when it comes to that Silk Spectre choker, and finding the perfect skull is super important. So far I have gone through three skulls and wrote them all off for being a bit too small. I think I may have found the perfect one though and I'm so flipping excited. 

No comments: