Friday, December 5, 2008

Updates, Holidays and Awesomeness at the Belle!

So many of you are like, "OH NO! WHERE ARE MY UPDATES?!" Well, my loves here they are. There are dozens of new things at the Belle. Including a restructuring of sections in the shop. The Belle Cheveux collection encompasses all the fantastic things I make for your hair that can't fit into other collections. For some strange reason I love making hair accessories. Some of my favorite things in the Belle Cheveux collection are my hair clips which use vintage buttons and hair clips I give a deep patina to. 


Currently I'm crushing on the Orabelles, which I think would be perfect for parties. There's a dozen of them that are super fun, so check them out! They also make great stocking stuffers!

Another new collection Belle Kawaiiencompasses all things inspired by Japanese Cuteness. That's where you find mascots and uber cute brooches, hair clips and earrings!
 I am in love with the I Am A Banana Hair clips and the Shake it Up earrings. 

Both of them are made from vintage 1980's poly resin parts. So cute!


And now the updates you've been waiting for... Horns. These are probably the most expensive horns I've made, but they are encrusted with REAL swarovski crystals. Evening out at $25 a pair these horns are really glamorous. 

First up, made especially fro those celebrating Yule, The Holly King horns are gorgeous. Done in a deep metallic fores green with firey colored swarovski crystals, these kind of glow and sparkle with power. Neat eh? 

The other pair is the beautiful St. Nikolaus horns. They're done in a bright red and studded with emerald green crystals. Beautiful!

Watch out this Monday in which we'll have a serious one Day Holiday sale for Eid ul' Adha

Also, if you lurve free shipping and read this blog, mention that you read the blog and receive free shipping on all Belle Kawaii items until Tuesday!

Love ya loves!

No comments: