Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Warning: NSFW/ The Naughty Side of Etsy


Just a warning, some of the picture therein are of underwear and might be NSFW. 


I Love love love underthings. 

Ms. Belle is a specially shaped woman. Like we all are
. Many mainstream companies that deal in lingerie often have women in the wrong size, especially when it comes to your bra size. Often times we are to
ld especially by Victoria's Secret that we are a certain size, and we aren't!

Vicki's had been telling me for years that I wore a 34 DD when I got measured at Wizard of Bras here in California it turns out I wore a 34F! Now yours truly is wearing a quite comfortable 32H. Maybe that's an overshare, but it's really important that you get your bra measured correctly outside of Victoria's Secret. Wearing the wrong bra can lead to all sorts of back and support
 problem dearies. 

I bet you didn't know that Etsy sells custom underthings. From Pasties to Panties Etsy has tons of things to make you feel correct and sexy no matter the size. Here are some of my top picks!


For the adventurous gall HMS latex offers great prices on garments that would otherwise be mass produced and nine paychecks! I myself lust after this cute Bolero, but I really want to show you the Quarter Cup Frilly Latex Bra. Not only is is sassy and sexy, it comes in any color combo you could dream of! 


I effing lurve this shop. They have the cutest panties and will make everything in custom sizing! I'm a huge fan of the Morning Glory Panties, but I want to bring you the Tiger Lily Camisole. Not only does it look sexy, but it looks super comfy!







Bombshell Design is a new shop, but they really have started on the right foot.  I love the Flora Underwire Bra.So cute!







For those who love corsets LaBelle Fairy has some moderately priced ones that are really a treat. My current favorite is the Overbust Scarlet Silk Victorian. That red is so delicious, and all of her corsets have steel boning, which is the best boning. Also can we say plus sizes?! T
here are some super gorgeous photos at the site. Please check this one out lovelies. 

5.  Gothfoxdesigns

I've kept my burlesque loving eye on this shop, because I really want a pair of the Champagne Purple Satin and Rhinestone Nipple Pasties. I mean if I must twirl my girls I want to twirl them in style. Plus I really have the desire to create a huge purple headress to wear with it! 


1 comment:

The one and only Gothfox Designs said...

Thanks so much for including me in your awesome blog! If you ever get those pasties let me know and i'll add some tassels on them for you!

xoxo
Gothfox Designs
http://www.gothfox.com