Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bustling at the Belle


Lest you lovelies think I was slacking off, I've been in serious high production to bring some quality things for you this season. Expect a snowy white fascinator next week to pop up and some amazing knits from the Belle as well. There *will* be Yule and X-mas horns. Here are just  a few of the updates to tease you up. ;)

First up is the Imperial Dragon Horns. I was thinking sparkly dragons with this pair, and honestly I absolutely love the fact that I get to use jade and jasper cabochons! My fiancee disagrees with the Dragon idea as he thinks they look like Cthulu horns. Hmm...

 The Mesdames X line has been really been brought up. There are several new neck ruffs, and I have to admit to the Victoria being my favorite. 
It's such a sumptuous little Mama to put on.  It's very quirky and fun, yet very elegant. The browns really work together. Also I can add vintage velvet as a custom lining for added luxury. Squee! There's also the equally kick ass Marseilles which is the double of the choker I wore for my Little Red Riding Hood Costume. Everything in the Mesdames X line is of course hand sewn. 

My most favorite of my updates is my Sugar Plum fairy horns! Glitter, metallic plum paint and purple glass cabochons! To die for!

Stay tuned, because this evening there's going to be an article of the creative packaging going on here at the Belle!

No comments: