Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Bringing the Shiny!

Last night was a rather busy night here in Violentbelle land. There are a ton of new earrings up, including the irresistibly cute pewter "Cuff Me" earrings. Mmm. Tasty.
 Also there's a new Necklace up, the Rock and Roll Queen. The Rock and Roll Queen is a necklace that I'm super proud of. It consists of a rattlesnake vertebrae on curled wire with a patina-ed dull razor blade. The charm that tops this all off is a guitar pick I found in an abandoned building. To me this necklace exudes rock and class. Blood, Bone and Music. 

Also, because Violentbelle is antsy I've dropped mini hat prices again, and at this point I am unlikely to go any lower on these crop of hats.
 You can get a regular sized mini hat for $45 dollars and a chibi mini for about $20-30. Yea. That's lower than the cost to make the pretties.
 I just want to give them good homes as I'm not making any more until this batch is gone from the house. 



Keep tuned I have a HUGE update to the Mesdames X collection looming! 

No comments: